Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

Kind of expecting TitanShrek to be more of a heavyweight. He looks too thin.

Casino Rebooted - Major League Splatoon Casino Rebooted - Major League Splatoon

Cool. Maybe I'll play Splatoon once this year after all.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

The only part I didn't like was when Prowl shot an actual black guy when you should have used a black colored Decepticon like Motor Master.

Mario's Final RPG Ep.1 Mario's Final RPG Ep.1

Pretty impressive although there were only two short battles. I've been wanting to do a Mario & Luigi game myself, just haven't. Plus I don't want to invest much energy in fan projects of copyrighted stuff anymore.

As for advice, I assume this will be more like a movie with interactive battles rather then an actual game-game. So I suggest working on your battles, make vary a lot more. Add more options and attacks as quick as possible. As it stands now, the battle is just you clicking and hitting space a few times. And make the partner controllable too.

MM Legends - Rock N Roll MM Legends - Rock N Roll

I'm pretty sure in Legends, Megaman was human just wearing a power suit, so what is essentially just a strap on for him to wear when he already has a penis seems kind of redundant.

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed in this. Since "Dashie" is based on a character that is supposed to be an athlete, I was expecting her to have a more lean and toned body with smaller breasts. If I were making these, I would try to match the body type with their base's personality. IE: Pinkie being hyperactive so a thin body type, Sparks being a book worm should be kind of a cute chubby. Instead it looks like they all have almost the exact same generic, super model body type.

Esty Is A Cunt Esty Is A Cunt

I don't know what to say. It's certainly not badly made, but what about all that lecturing on wanting the SuperLab to be somewhat respectable? This song just seems the opposite of what SL founder Budj said was acceptable in SL. On top of that, you don't want any of my troll flashes associated with SL (which aren't half as offensive) but then turn around and approve this? I guess all you need to do now is get Oney to animate it for you.

Star Wars Anthology Star Wars Anthology

Pretty cool. But I prefer when people leave the voices and sound effects out of these remixes.

SMRPG: Trouble Ahead SMRPG: Trouble Ahead

For some reason, this reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie.

Art Progress Thing Art Progress Thing

Hmmm... I wonder what year you hit puberty?

Gigi Xbox Cover Art Gigi Xbox Cover Art

Pretty cool. Lol, your company logo is "BS".

Budj responds:

Lol, is clever no?

''Forever's End'' ''Forever's End''

Nice chest... I can't be the first one to make this joke.

Fatelogic responds:

Oddly enough, you are. Congratulations.