View Profile teejay-number13

436 Movie Reviews

It wasn't funny back then either.

This is the closest I'll get to seeing the actual movie.

Kind of expecting TitanShrek to be more of a heavyweight. He looks too thin.

60 Game Reviews

Not bad, but it could really use mouse controls for moving and firing.

Pretty impressive although there were only two short battles. I've been wanting to do a Mario & Luigi game myself, just haven't. Plus I don't want to invest much energy in fan projects of copyrighted stuff anymore.

As for advice, I assume this will be more like a movie with interactive battles rather then an actual game-game. So I suggest working on your battles, make vary a lot more. Add more options and attacks as quick as possible. As it stands now, the battle is just you clicking and hitting space a few times. And make the partner controllable too.

I'm pretty sure in Legends, Megaman was human just wearing a power suit, so what is essentially just a strap on for him to wear when he already has a penis seems kind of redundant.

3 Audio Reviews

I don't know what to say. It's certainly not badly made, but what about all that lecturing on wanting the SuperLab to be somewhat respectable? This song just seems the opposite of what SL founder Budj said was acceptable in SL. On top of that, you don't want any of my troll flashes associated with SL (which aren't half as offensive) but then turn around and approve this? I guess all you need to do now is get Oney to animate it for you.

Pretty cool. But I prefer when people leave the voices and sound effects out of these remixes.

For some reason, this reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie.

5 Art Reviews

Hmmm... I wonder what year you hit puberty?

Pretty cool. Lol, your company logo is "BS".

Budj responds:

Lol, is clever no?

Nice chest... I can't be the first one to make this joke.

Fatelogic responds:

Oddly enough, you are. Congratulations.

Everybody "knew a guy..."

36, Male