View Profile teejay-number13

380 Movie Reviews

Pretty good but minus 2 stars because I despise the CalArts style.

It wasn't funny back then either.

This is the closest I'll get to seeing the actual movie.

44 Game Reviews

Not bad, but it could really use mouse controls for moving and firing.

Pretty impressive although there were only two short battles. I've been wanting to do a Mario & Luigi game myself, just haven't. Plus I don't want to invest much energy in fan projects of copyrighted stuff anymore.

As for advice, I assume this will be more like a movie with interactive battles rather then an actual game-game. So I suggest working on your battles, make vary a lot more. Add more options and attacks as quick as possible. As it stands now, the battle is just you clicking and hitting space a few times. And make the partner controllable too.

I'm pretty sure in Legends, Megaman was human just wearing a power suit, so what is essentially just a strap on for him to wear when he already has a penis seems kind of redundant.

1 Audio Reviews

Pretty cool. But I prefer when people leave the voices and sound effects out of these remixes.

For some reason, this reminds me of Banjo-Kazooie.

5 Art Reviews

Wow that's awful. You've completely missed the point. It's not a gender-swap mushroom, it's a Peach Mushroom. It turns characters into a close facsimile of Peach. It does not just add boobs and long hair.

Hmmm... I wonder what year you hit puberty?

Pretty cool. Lol, your company logo is "BS".

Budj responds:

Lol, is clever no?

Everybody "knew a guy..."

36, Male